Thank you for visiting the Kentucky Legislative Ethics Commission (KLEC) Web site. We hope the information you find here will be helpful.
KLEC has jurisdiction over:
- Legislative agents (lobbyists),
- Employers (individuals or entities who engage legislative agents), and
- Members of the General Assembly.
The legislative ethics law covers four broad subject matters:
- Registration of legislative agents and employers;
- Statements by legislative agents and employers of:
- lobbying expenditures and expenses, and
- Conduct of members of the General Assembly; and
- Financial disclosure statements of the General Assembly, legislative candidates, and key legislative staff.
FILE FORMS ONLINE
(The next report covers 2/1/2014 to 2/28/2014 and is due on Monday, 3/17/2014)
||Lobbyist & Employer Lists
Employers of Legislative Agents (Lobbyists)
Legislative Agents (Lobbyists)
You may now search our entire database including expense records for employers and their legislative agents. Records are updated as they are entered into the database. All viewable reports are updated at 5:00 p.m. daily.
If you have questions regarding our searchable register, please contact Donnita Crittenden.
Kentucky Legislative Ethics Commission
22 Mill Creek Park
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
PHONE: (502) 573-2863
FAX: (502) 573-2929
For directions, see the "About Us" section of this site.
Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Counsel: email@example.com
Principal Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Assistant: email@example.com